Thursday 18 February 2016

More Than Just A Card

Good morning lovely crafty friends and thanks you for stopping by today.
I hope you are all OK and managing to stay warm. It’s a chilly one today.

I’m back with another share and this one features the Sew Pretty- Cherish the Moment- Rectangle Frame set and also the Sew Pretty - Home Sweet Home Oval Frame set.

These sets really REALLY compliment each other.

And …

… this is what I did.
I love the colours here and I think they set off these beautiful dies so well.

So this is basically an easel card which I stuck onto a box base which was cased in a sleeve.
If I get a chance I will put together a little tutorial for this if anybody is interested.


I added a double bow made with seam binding and topped it with a little bloom made using dies from the Entiwing Trellis Bellus Buttercup set (you can get this at a smashing price from Crafty Devils) and another little rolled rose made using the Layering Circles dies.

I also tucked in a bit of chopped up Frond Finesse as well – I love that swirl, it is so delicate.



The sentiment is from a recent release and this is Miniature Moments – I used Best Friends.
There is a scalloped edge and I just scored along it and this enabled it to stand up.


So there we are all done.
You could fill the box with goodies or even make some little notelets to give as a gift.

Before I go, I’ll leave you with a little sneakie peekie of tomorrow’s share and …

DSCN1650sp

… here it is.

Have a lovely day and stay warm and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Huggiest of husg to all xxx

2 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Wow Dawny this is stunning! love the colour combo and would love to see a tut? x

Karen Petitt said...

So beautiful! Love the colours and the dies are just perfection Karen x